Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sorry for Slacking!

Okay, So I apologize for the huge lag in my posting. With the holidays upon us and catching some crappy sickness, I have been in no mood for blogging. I haven't been sick like that in years and it was not fun. I like to think that my diet of raw foods and lack of dairy consumage has contributed to that fact, ha ha ha.

With the Holidays coming to an end, I am pretty happy to report that for three years in a row now, all of the Holiday junk that comes my way has not been an issue for me. Chocolates were unappealing, candy was not a temptation and overeating is sooo yesterday. One of my favorite things to do during the holidays is workout. For some reason, even though a workout must get skipped here or there due to parties or busy schedules, I don't have much trouble keeping up with my schedule and even got my workout in on Christmas Day - something I have been able to do for several years now and I love it!! Right now however, I have to work up my stamina again because being sick for a week really affects your performance :(

So - while I work on some posts, please enjoy this article posted on my cousin's health blog, A Healthier, Happier Me. She has dived into the health industry with such excitement and enthusiam!! And she is now teaching Turbo Kick classes - how I miss teaching!! It makes me jealous of her :)!!

Now, I have said this before but I am not big on New Year's Resolutions. I believe you can make your resolutions for a better you at any time. However, so many people are big on New Year Resolutions so I hope this article can give you some incentive on your weight loss goals. I am a big fan of the P90X, however, I do not know much of the Shakeology that she mentions and which my cousin currently uses.

Anyway!! God bless you all on your health endeavours.

1 comment:

  1. I'm torn between giving you a lah-de-dah trophy for being a fitness goddess, and sending you a stink bomb for being a fitness goddess. (And you use to teach!? How cool are you!...I'm more torn than ever...trophy or bomb...trophy or bomb...?)

    ReplyDelete