Monday, June 11, 2012

10 Tips For A Healthy Pregnancy

Came across this today from Food Matters and wanted to share.  I wholly agree with everything listed here.

http://www.foodmatters.tv/articles-1/10-tips-to-prepare-you-for-a-healthy-pregnancy

My own little note about #2 - Folic Acid.  I would encourage pregnant women and those trying to conceive to EAT their folate as much as possible.  Here is a list of some sources high in folate from WH Foods.  I myself never took a prenatal vitamin.  I don't trust anything pharmaceutical and I would never trust anything off the shelf of Wal-mart or GNC, either.  I was given a couple samples from my OBGYN, I took them into my holistic health care provider (mostly out of curiosity) and he found, through Kinesiology, that they weren't effective at all and one of them my body rejected, which meant it was harmful.  I did take a Folic Acid supplement, which my body and my growing baby tested positive for, made by Standard Process.

No comments:

Post a Comment